Linensource offers three types of fibers in our high-quality towels. Each fiber has its own characteristics.
Egyptian Cotton--This long-stapled cotton is grown in Egypt's Nile River Valley region and is renowned for its silky softness and durability.
MicroCottonŽ--A trademark name for long-stapled cotton grown in India, MicroCottonŽ consists of plush fibers for an extra absorbent, fluffy towel.
SupimaŽ Cotton--An abbreviation for "superior pima," this 100% American-grown cotton is extra-long stapled, providing strength and durability for long-lasting, absorbent towels.
- The number of twists per inch of yarn
- The lower the twist, the softer the yarn
- Higher-twist yarn yields durability and strength.
- Zero-twist yarn is made from long stapled fibers that absorb moisture and dry quickly
- Pile is looped or cut fibers that compose a towel's surface
- Uncut fibers are more absorbent than cut fibers
- The longer the loop, the more absorbent
- Cut or sheared fibers feel soft, but are not as absorbent
- Yarn is combed, removing short uneven fibers, for a softer and stronger towel
- Yarn that is made by continuously twisting and thinning the strands, resulting in a very fine rope of cotton fibers. The twisting makes the short hairs of cotton stand out which creates a stronger yarn with a significantly softer feel.
Bath Towel Measurements -- 30" x 56"
Hand Towel Measurements -- 20" x 30"
Washcloth Measurements -- 12" x 12" >
Fingertip Towel Measurements -- 12" x 20"
Bath Sheet Measurements -- 39" x 70"
Tub Mat Measurements -- 28" x 35"
choose the towels that are the best fit for your family
As you browse our selection, choose the towels that you and your family will love the most. Pick the color, style and material that is the best fit and you will be sure to enjoy them for years to come.