At LinenSource, all of our sheeting is oversized and made with single-ply yarns to ensure the best quality, fit and durability. The majority of our sheets are 100% cotton. Our sheeting is made using long stapled cottons that have been processed and combed to remove impurities for exceptional, long-lasting beauty and softness.
When selecting your sheets, remember that not all cottons are the same:
- Egyptian cotton sheets are known the for its long staple fibers and silky smooth qualities.
- Supima® cotton sheets are the longest staple Pima cotton grown in the United States. It is durable and smooth, and resists pilling.
- Combed cotton sheets are made using a process that removes short fibers, leaving only the longest fibers for strength and extra softness.
- Cotton/polyester blends generally wrinkle less for easy care, and they are a great value.
- Percale is an excellent choice if you like a crisp, soft and lightweight sheet.
- Sateen sheets feel silkier and have a luxurious drape and light sheen.
Thread Count (TC)
TC is a measure of the coarseness or fineness of fabric. It is also known as the number of threads per inch (TPI).