Elbow Sleeve Pique Polo
This shirt fits well and looks great. The shirt is made of top quality fabric and is very well constructed. I recommend it for any one!
August 22, 2014
The three shirts were returned. They were a gift to my sister and they were not only too small but she didn't like the style.
August 17, 2014
I should have listened to the reviews I read about the horrible quality of this product. I totally agree. The material is thin and poorly sewn. I bought polos from Appleseed's a few years back and they were great. No more, all they sell now is low quality.
August 15, 2014
Actually is just as pictured. Laundered well.
I am 5'4" tall, 142 lbs. - the PM fit very well, even after laundry. Love the longer sleeves - great for older ladies like myself. And the PM was good length for my height. Sometimes Misses size is too long. Love this top, altho price a bit high in my opinion.
July 12, 2014
Nice Basic Polo.
Things I like about this polo shirt:
1. The style. Shirts with collars are more flattering to me than no-collar knits.
2. Sleeve length. At my age (74) I welcome a short sleeve that covers my arms to the elbow.
3. Petite length. I am only 5 ' 1" tall. This petite polo hits me at a becoming length. It is long enough to tuck in but also short enough to wear out without looking sloppy.
Thing I wish were different:
1. I'd rather have this shirt in a regular knit rather than a pique knit which I find heavy for summer wear and too sporty to dress up.
2. I wish navy were not the only color available.
July 10, 2014
Short in sleeves and body.
This polo was disappointing. It's quite a bit shorter in length than it appears in this photo. The elbow-length sleeves are barely longer than short sleeves - not what I would consider elbow length. If I had tried this on in a store I'd have rejected it. But having paid shipping fees to try it on, I wasn't going to spend additional shipping fees to send it back. Also, the side vents curl instead of laying flat. The quality of this shirt is just not what I expect from Appleseed's.
July 10, 2014
Does not launder well
It really is wrinkles, coming out of the drier. It needs ironing to look nice. Fabric thin.
July 5, 2014
The fabric is very comfortable and soft. The color is beautiful and is not see-through. The fit is just right with longer sleeves and more fitted on the hips. Washes well, travels well.
June 20, 2014